Monday 1 November 2010

What do you do when your home is on the news?

So now our very own ginger beacon (Broadcasting Tower) has won yet another award, does this mean we can have the coffee table fixed?

I would say the building is disagreeably small to win a tall building award, these days 22 floors may as well be 2 storeys.

Several minor issues:
Who builds a tower in 2008 and neglects to put a bin shute?
I have noticed a considerable amout of rust drips off the building when it rains, as it often does in Leeds.
Due to the fabulous steel cladding that surrounds the building we have forefited the possibility of wireless broadband, since we effectively live in a huge conductor.
Last week the lift did fall 4 floors whilst attempting to travel upwards.

I also can't help but wonder what will happend when the skin eventually rusts away completely?
At least I can say I live in it though.